If you have a press enquiry within working hours please contact one of the following:
Head of Communications and Policy
t: +44(0) 20 8404 4887
Policy and Communications Manager
t. + 44 (0)20 8404 4886
Marketing and Design Manager
t. + 44 (0)20 8404 4881
If you want to contact us out of hours, please call:
Out of hours press officer
t: +44 (0)7967 369074 or +44 (0)7732 381728
Sign up to our newsletter and job alerts
We produce a quarterly BioRegional newsletter and other newsletters to keep you up to date with our project and company news.
You can also get the latest news and updates by following BioRegional on Twitter.
News, Publications & Events
- 20th August 2014
- Statement following the 13th session of the Open Working Group on Sust...
- 6th August 2014
- B&Q One Planet Home, annual sustainability review 2013/14
- 16th July 2014
- Bringing world-leading academic research and innovation to Bicester
- 15th July 2014
- An in-depth review of our pioneering One Brighton development demonstr...
- 4th July 2014
- Promoting sustainable forest management
- 25th June 2014
- Villages Nature, a new European eco-tourism destination joins the One ...
- 24th June 2014
- Energy efficiency in UK homes must become a “national infrastruc...
- 18th June 2014
- Setting a new standard in sustainable tourism, development and conserv...
- 13th June 2014
- Energy Smart Bicester
- 5th June 2014
- Preparing a suburban centre for the impacts and opportunities of major...
- 7th April 2014
- Life cycle analysis of One Brighton, first One Planet Community
- 3rd April 2014
- Deadline: 5pm on Monday 14 April.
- 13th February 2014
- We've been working with Team GB athletes
- 5th February 2014
- Buidling work begins for UK's first eco town, NW Bicester
- 30th January 2014
- Energy Secretary Ed Davey visited BioRegional today
- 16th January 2014
- This week Sutton Council announced new targets for its ‘One Plan...
- 7th January 2014
- Our UN-aimed thinking on a key component of sustainable development
- 25th November 2013
- We propose urgent repairs for ailing energy saving loan scheme
- 11th November 2013
- A major report which sets out to stop billions of pounds worth of food...
- 18th October 2013
- We've helped a mobile coffee stall convert to green energy