BioRegional Development Group
BedZED Centre, 24 Helios Road
Office hours 9am to 5.30pm
Public transport connections to our offices are very good and are by far the better environmental option, however if you need to travel by car please call beforehand so that we can reserve you a car parking permit. If all permit spaces are in use we will direct you to a space outside of BedZED. You'll find a map to our office above, and also on OpenStreetMap.
- By rail: Direct trains to Hackbridge station from Victoria (20 mins) London St Pancras Domestic (41 mins). Turn right out of station. BedZED is 5 minutes walk down London Road (A237).
- By bus: No. 127 from Purley to Tooting (stops on either side of London road near to BedZED) via Wallington rail station and Hackbridge.
- By tram: Tramlink from Croydon or Wimbledon to Mitcham Junction station. Turn left out of station. BedZED is 15 minutes walk down London Road (A237).
- By bicycle: Follow the car route, there is good provision for cycle storage.
- By foot: If you are travelling from London go to www.walkit.com/london to get a walking route.
- By car: BedZED is on the east side of London Road (A237), opposite New Road, 1km north of Hackbridge station.
BioRegional North America
27 Beechwood Ave,
ON K1M 1M2,
BioRegional Mexico Representative
Cel. +52 (1 442) 2196771
Parque Tecnológico ITESM
Prol. Ave. Tecnológico Norte 801, Fracc. San Pablo
Querétaro, Qro. 76130
More about BioRegional Mexico
BioRegional South Africa,
PO BOX 280
La Lucia 4153
telephone +27 (0)31 562 1928
Registered SA Trust no: IT 1413/2008/PMB
More about BioRegional South Africa
telephone +254 (0) 718 925 070
More about BioRegional Kenya